Managing projects with impact, excellence, and efficacy
In this course we will introduce the basic concepts, techniques and procedures of Project Management. We will learn the vocabulary and general guidelines and understand the process in its entirety. The course aims to offer a very broad and general vision of the Project Management framework, and the assimilation of concepts will be achieved combining theory and practice and with Collaborative learning through the preparation of practical cases in groups, always with a hands-on approach.
Ph.D. and senior Advisor and Professor specializing on Transversal Leadership and High-Performance Teams
The course is organized in 5 sessions of 5 hours each, from 9:00 to 14:00. Coffee and refreshments included
- Welcome, Introduction and calendar
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Toolkit: What is a project? Phases of a Project, Triple constraints, Project Planning, Team, RACI, Risk management, problem solving, lean-agile mindset
- Project Management Toolkit: Monitor and control, PDCA, continuous improvement, ecosystem, communication, urgent-important, reporting, closing, lessons learnt
- Learning by doing: Each group or individual will chose one or multiple tools and apply them into their day-to-day work
- Competition Day: Each group or individual will defend their projects in a elevator pitch competition in front of a jury
All sessions need to be attended in order to receive a certificate
Are you interested in participating in this course?
The tuition price is 500€ for BIST Community members and 750€ for external participants.
To register please contact the Training/Talent/HHRR department from your center. Registration will be closed a week before the start of the course. Also for more information please check with the Training/Talent/HHRR department from your center or contact us at Talent@bist.eu.For external participants - Register here