BIST is offering two in-person courses about Python, one for basic users and one for more advanced ones. Both courses are in-person, divided in three sessions each, and will be held at ICFO. Each workshop will accommodate a maximum of 20 attendees (40 in total).
For the advanced course the dates are:
- 24th November 2022 – 10:00-13:00
- 25th November 2022 – 10:00-13:00
- 30th November 2022 – 10:00-13:00
Manuel Gómez González, IBEC
- Introduction to Numpy: creation and manipulation of numerical data
- Tabular data and statistical analysis with Pandas and Scipy
- Introduction to Mito: Excel-like data processing
- Data plotting with Matplotlib
- Introduction to parallel computing: how to accelerate the creation of multiple plots.
- Image processing with skimage
Are you interested in participating in this course?
The tuition price is 300€ for external participants and 200€ for BIST Community members, that can be covered directly for your entre (contact HR/training/talent units)
To register please contact the Training/Talent/HHRR department from your center. Registration will be closed a week before the start of the course. Once we receive your registration, we will confirm if you have been finally allocated a seat and will proceed with the payment. Also for more information please check with the Talent/HHRR department from your center or contact us at Talent@bist.eu.
Make sure to indicate to which session do you want to attend (basic or advanced)For external participants - Register here
Attendance to all sessions in full is mandatory if registered. If you may not be able to come, let us know with a minimum of 48 hours of the first sessions so we can offer your seat to another participant.Check the BIST courses policies