We are excited to announce the third edition of the ICFO-IMPRS joint workshop!
This workshop brings together PhD students from both institutes and offers a great opportunity for networking and scientific discussions. The program includes invited talks, poster sessions, and PhD presentations, as well as an industry session, and fun social activities. All participants are encouraged to present their research work!
- Thomas Weitz (Georg-August-Universität Göttingen). Group: Quantum transport in 2D materials
- Frank Koppens (ICFO). Group: Quantum Nano-Optoelectronics
- Antonio Acín (ICFO). Group: Quantum Information Theory
- Ana Belén Sainz (ICTQT – Gdansk University). Group: Quantum Foundations
- Jordi Tura (Leiden University). Group: Applied Quantum Algorithms
- Leticia Tarruell (ICFO). Group: Ultracold Quantum Gases
- Jan von Delft (LMU). Group: Theoretical Solid State Physics
- Morgan Mitchell (ICFO). Group: Atomic Quantum Optics
- Johannes Zeiher (MPQ). Group: Quantum Many Body Systems
- Fionnuala Curran (ICFO)
- Teresa Karanikolaou (ICFO)
- Benjamin Schiffer (IMPRS)
- Daniel Goncalves (ICFO)
- Bennet Windt (IMPRS)
- Maria Balanzó-Juandó (ICFO)
- Johannes Halbinger (IMPRS)
The registration deadline is Friday, February 24th.
Apply here to present your work, with a Poster and/or a Short-Talk.
- ICFO – the Institute of Photonic Sciences, is a young research institution that aims to advance the very limits of the science and technology of light, tackling important challenges faced by society at large in all areas of life, including health, energy, information, safety, security and caring for the environment. ICFO is a member of BIST, the Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology. More information about ICFO can be found here.
- IMPRS – IMPRS-MPQ is one of the world’s leading institutes on Quantum Optics. As part of the Max Planck Society, they push the boundaries of fundamental quantum physics, opening the gates to new and uncharted territories.