IRB Barcelona BioMed Workshop
This workshop led by Graphit will cover:
- Where you will submit your abstract and what are the requirements and restrictions?
- To share or not to share: How to protect your project and still benefit from scientific exchange.
- How to structure your abstract: From lab book to abstract.
- Understanding the purpose and structure of a scientific abstract
- Familiarising yourself with the conventions and guidelines for writing a clear and concise scientific abstract
- Learning how to effectively summarize the main findings and conclusions of a research study in an abstract
- Understanding the importance of using appropriate and specific language in a scientific abstract
- Familiarising yourself with the common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid while writing a scientific abstract
- Going for the prize: Leveraging AI-based writing support to make your writing bold, clear and polished.
Speaker: Mohamed-Reda Benmebarek, PhD