Members, collaborators, and associated members of the GraphCAT community will come together to share our work and interact, reinforcing our innovation ecosystem.
The event will take place over two days:
April 8th, 2021 from 10:00 – 14:00
April 15th, 2021 from 11:00 – 13:00
This dynamic forum is open to any supporters and potential collaborators who are interested in learning about graphene-based technologies developed in Catalonia.
You are encouraged to take part if you would like to:
• learn more about our GraphCAT community, its potential and available opportunities
• find out what GraphCAT members are doing, what they could do for you, and how you can get involved
• help define future GraphCAT activities
Thursday April 8th, 10 – 14h
10 – 12h Session 1: Plenary Session
• Innovation project presentations using narrative storytelling canvas
• GraphCAT Spin-off TED talks: get to know the experience and latest achievements of InBrain Neuroelectronics and Qurv Technologies
• Preparation of the Community Activities Plan: a dynamic session to gather inputs from the community to the plan designed.
12 – 14h Session 2: Interactive activity for the Knowledge and Technology Transfer representatives of our GraphCAT members. KTT reps will work together to define the industry day events.
Thursday April 15, 11 – 13h
Session 3: Info day
• 2D Experimental Pilot Line
• Standardisation services of Graphene Flagship
• Presentation of upcoming calls: Horizon Europe and ACTPHAST
Learn more about the event Click here to register
With the support of: