The seminar will take place at the Sala d’Actes Carles Miravitlles of the ICMAB but it will also be possible to be followed onlineRegister here to attend
- EU funding programmes for R&I: the framework programmes.
- The new framework programe: Horizon Europe. Where the money comes from. Who can participate.
- R&I funding programmes as tools for implementing the EC policy goals
- Workprogrammes – the call documents. An example from Pilar 2 Cluster 4.
Subjects relevants to Technology Transfer
- Going beyond the scientific excellence: What’s behind the topic text, cross-cutting issues, impact, contribution to policy goals.
- How to be an influencer: via the Member States, via technology platforms and associations. The voice of many. Reach a broad consensus and you will be listened.
- The participants ecosystem. What are the typical roles and interests in the R&I projects for the different organisation types? Academia, applied research institutions, consultants, SMEs, large industries, civil associations.
- Innovation and technology transfer opportunities.
Objective of the session:
To learn how the calls for proposals are made, how the lobbies work, and how they influence companies, researchers, and countries.
All types of researhcers might be interested: from PhD fellows and Postdoctoral researchers, to Senior Reserachers.