Looking for a career opportunity in industry?
Come to the Science & Tech Talent Marketplace
The first Science and Technology Talent Marketplace will take place next 17 June, in the framework of the third edition of the BIST Career Week. This year we are organizing, in collaboration with Barcelona Activa, the Science and Technology Talent Marketplace, with the goal to connect companies looking for science and technology talent with scientists and technologists interested in developing a professional career in the private industry. The Marketplace will provide a space to network, exchange and hold individual job interviews between companies and pre-selected candidates.
09:00-09:30 – Registration
09:30-11:30 – Company presentations and roundtable discussion around hiring scientific and technical talent in deep tech and innovative companies by the representatives of participating companies
11:30-12:00 – Coffee break
12:00-13:30 – One-to-one interviews between companies and pre-selected candidates
If you are looking to transition from Science to Industry, the following companies are looking to hire scientific and technical profiles:
COOLING PHOTONICS | DEEP DETECTION | FICOSA | JOLTECH SOLUTIONS | NOSTRUM BIODISCOVERY | ONA THERAPEUTICS | TREELLUM TECHNOLOGIES
Take a look at the open positions below and click in the following LINK to apply:
1. COOLING PHOTONICS
– Field test Research Engineer
2. DEEP DETECTION
– Mixed Signal ASIC Design Engineer
4. JOLTECH SOLUTIONS
– Research Scientist Electrochemistry and Material Science
6. ONA THERAPEUTICS
– Research Scientist – Barcelona
Register here to apply
More information about the application process for candidates:
- You will need to register for each offer individually and the selection process will then begin.
- If selected, you will be notified a few days ahead of the event and will be invited to an online preparatory session (Wednesday 15th June, 15-17.00, CET), to help you shine in the interview on Friday 17th Please save the date right now in your calendars, time is tight!
- We expect a high number of candidates and seats are limited for the preparatory session, so please let us know as soon as possible if you are not planning to attend the preparatory session, so we can offer your seat to another candidate.
Whether you are applying for a job or not, don’t miss the opportunity to listen to these innovative companies looking for talent during the company presentations and roundtable discussion that will take place between 10:00-11:30, with the following speakers:
- Cooling Photonics, Javier Achiaga, CEO
- Deep Detection, Josep Cabacas, Technology Platform Lead/AI Specialist
- Ficosa, Aleksandar Jevtic, Research Lead Business Unit ADAS
- Joltech Solutions, Alberto Bucci, CTO and Arturo Vilavella, COO
- Nostrum Biodiscovery, Ezequiel Mas, COO
- Ona Therapeutics, Merce de Frias, COO
- Treellum Technologies, Esther Alza, CEO
Expand your career opportunities as a researcher in industry.Register here for the roundtable
Everybody is invited to register and attend the company presentations and roundtable discussion, even if not applying for any position or not selected for the interviews. Please note that seats are limited so register ASAP!
Check the full programme of the BIST Career week 2022