The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) and the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) are now accepting applications for the 2019/2020 edition of the Master of Multidisciplinary Research in Experimental Sciences.
The Master of Multidisciplinary Research in Experimental Sciences is a joint academic programme of the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences of UPF (DCEXS, UPF) and the Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST). The programme offers highly flexible and personalized hands-on research training in a multidisciplinary research environment.
In addition to the research aspect, the master’s will also develop talented scientists through experiential training in professional skills such as scientific communication, project management, responsible research and innovation.
The participating institutes are:
• Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
• Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)
• The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)
• Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ)
• Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2)
• Institute for High Energy Physics (IFAE)
• Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
• Department of Experimental and Health Sciences (DCEXS)
More information and application instructions can be found here.